Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ontario, Canada Major UFO Sighting In Late August 1987 (Multiple UFOs)

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: Late August 1987 Time: Evening.

HBCC UFO Research Note: As you will read below, a very nice lady wrote to me wanting to share her experience with me, so I called the lady up this morning, Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 9:00 a.m. and had a very long talk with her over the experience she and others had one evening back in late August of 1987. I will be writing up a full report on the ladies sighting/experience as soon as I can. I know you will find this just fascinating as I did. There were multiple UFOs seen this one night.

Also to all the visitors to my website, as you will notice the sighting took place many years ago. But still so many people don't think it important for what ever reason to file their sightings that happened many years back. Please realize, that know matter when your sighting experience took place in, your report is so very important and I would urge you to write up a report on the event. With everyone's help, maybe one day we just might get closer to finding some answers and even find others who witnessed the same as yourself. So please do file your sighting reports know matter when the event took place.

Full Description of event/sighting: Dear Brian, I have wanted to contact you for several years now with my story, and after listening to a few of your recent interviews with Jeff Rense (over and over again), I have decided to finally try and make contact. My story is quite long and I don't think I can do it justice in my writing on this page. If you have any free time, please feel free to call me. In my heart, I know its time to share my story. :) I think you might find it interesting. And, interestingly, last week I found out where the second 'witness' is now living and I feel confident to reach out to him, if need be.

Best wishes, and keep up your amazing work

Thank you to the witness for taking the time on the telephone with me today.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline. Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment