Tuesday, February 5, 2008

North York, Toronto, Ontario Object Shinning Green And Red (Star)

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: June 10, 2007 Time: 4:20 a.m.

Approach_Direction: West. Departure_Direction: West. Witness_Direction: West.

HBCC UFO Research Note: Sounds like the witness was observing a star.

Description: I was looking outside from my bedroom window when I seen an object up in the sky. I used my binoculars to get a closer look and the object looked like a circle. It was shining red and green. At 4:56am, it was morning and the sun is about to rise which made it harder to see it, the only way to see it was by the shining and at some points it looked invisible. At 5:03am, I was unable to see it.

Color/Shape: Shining of green and red and the shape was a circle.

Height & Speed: Not sure to be honest. My guess would be 200-400 feet I think.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment