Monday, February 4, 2008

Near Cedar Point, Ontario Pilot Witnesses A Dull Silver Saucer Shaped UFO

Posted: February 4, 2008

Date: June 20, 1987
Time: 12:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Near Cedar Point, Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Saucer shape.

HBCC UFO Research Note: If any other pilots in this area or others have seen anything unusual when they were flying would you please be kind enough to submit a report to HBCC UFO Research. Also note, I do not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone!

Full Description of event/sighting: Flying my Citabria airplane at 3500 feet A.S.L., the dull silver saucer shaped UFO was first sited over Christian Island as I was banking my aircraft to the right on a level turn. I opened my left side window to watch as the UFO passed approximately 500 feet underneath my plane. I then banked the plane to the left so that I would not lose sight of it. The UFO continued on a straight and level path, and although I was going 110 m.p.h. the UFO's speed was such that there was no way I could catch up to it. If I had to approximate it's speed, I would guess at 400-600 m.p.h.

As for the size of the UFO, I can't really say, since there was nothing that I could compare it to. If I had to guess, I would say about 30 to 50 feet in diameter. It happened so quickly, but I did get a very good look at it. There were no windows or any markings on the UFO. The color was a dull silver, almost
a grey color. I usually always have a camera in the side pouch of the aircraft door, but this time, it was in a bag behind the rear passenger seat. If I had a passenger with me to hand me the camera at that time, I would have been able to get a very good picture with my 35mm camera! Now when I go flying, I always make sure that I have at least two cameras with me at all times. This was definitely a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget. I now believe that there is really something out there that we cannot explain. It may be true that we are not alone in this universe!

Thank you to the witness for an excellent report of what the person saw.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a pilot, but I had a sighting approximately two months ago. I told my son about it the next morning, but he's such a skeptic about all this ufo stuff, so I knew he'd have a logical explanation for it in his mind. He thought it was a falling star. This is what I seen: I got up out of bed around 4:15 a.m. to use the washroom, then I decided to go outside and put my dog out. While he was doing his "business", I was looking up at the sky just looking at the stars and I then noticed a bright white light come in view over my building from the west to east travelling at an incredible speed. It was going so fast that I couldn't see it anymore. I'd say it was about 20 seconds and then gone. Now, there are many nights where I'll just sit on my lounging chair and just stare up at the stars trying to see how many satellites I can see, so when this bright light came "flying by" I thought to myself there is no way that's a satellite; it's going way to fast compared to the many others I've seen, plus it was so bright. It was like looking head on at a headlight. It was the most distinguishable thing in the sky and it seemed like it would have been the same distance as a satellite would be, but so much brighter and larger. Usually when I see a satellite I have to really adjust my eyes to follow it because they blend in so well with the stars around it and I've lost sight of one many times, but there was no way I lost sight of this. I followed it for about 20 seconds and then it was gone in the distance, probably over Quebec by that time. Now, i'm not saying it was a UFO, but it was the strangest thing I've ever seen. Could it have been a planet? I don't know, but do planets move like that? Could it have been a falling star? I guess it could have, but I've seen those as well and it didn't look or move like a star. I checked online with the ISS to see if they happen to mention anything about a bright light that they may have seen and tracked, but nope, nothing. Does anyone have any ideas what it could have been? I haven't seen anything like it since and I've been checking every night, but to no avail.

    ReplyDelete