Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mississauga, Ontario Balloon Shaped Object

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 21, 2007 Time: 11:11 a.m.

Approach Direction: Forward and above us. It came from the north. Departure Direction: It went south until I could no longer see it. Witness Direction: My granny and I saw it coming from the north where the GTAA is, and headed south in a straight line.

Description: It was like a white shiny balloon, but it changed shape three times. It went from an oval balloon shape to more of a circle shape then back to the balloon shape. While traveling ahead of us a bit later there was another object that was black and oval shaped on a tilt and was gone in a second.

Color/Shape: White, the other was pitch black. The white one was a balloon shape then a circle, then changed back. The black one was oval shaped.

Height & Speed: I think the white UFO was about 10 ft by 7 feet and was traveling very fast much faster than a commercial airplane. The black one was about the 6 feet by 7 feet and just appeared and was gone, I caught it on my camera.

TV/Radio/Press: It was not but if I have the time I will report it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment