Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lake Cowichan, British Columbia Fast Flying Object The Loud Sound Heard

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 14, 2007 Time: Between 1:00 and 1:30 a.m.

Approach Direction: South West Departure Direction: North East Witness Direction: My friend had his back turned to the object and I was facing him talking to him.

Description: We were talking having our last cigarette before heading inside to go to sleep when I saw what at first I thought was a shooting star in the corner of my eye. I looked up and I realized it never dimmed like a shooting star usually does. It was far brighter, and more clear, not moving as fast either, but still at an incredible rate of speed. It then picked up speed and disappeared, at that moment there was a bang and that caught the attention of my friend, who said "what was that bang?" I told him what I had seen and he seemed hesitant to believe me, although he did hear the bang. I at first I stated "must have been a fighter jet or something." I have never seen any human aircraft fly at that rate of speed though, (it went from one side of the sky to the other in about 2-5 seconds).

Not thinking too much of what had just happened, we proceeded to talk and finish our cigarettes. When I briefly seen another before it went out of sight because we were beside a house and could not see this part of the sky, only this time it was red. Again my friend failed to see it. When I told him about the red object, he did not believe me any more. Wanting to prove what I saw to him we decided to have another cigarette and keep an eye on the sky. After about 20 minutes of this and not seeing anything we went inside and went to sleep. I really want to get to the bottom of this, so if anyone has any similar reports around British Columbia or even Canada please inform. Thanks for your time.

Color/Shape: First a bright glowing whitish color and then when I seen it for a second time.

Height & Speed: Very high, higher than any travel jets, And at a very high speed I have no perception of the speed as it was traveling faster than anything I have ever seen.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment