Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cadotte, Alberta More Eyewitnesses To Unusual Bright Light

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 10, 2007 Time: 10:55 p.m.

Brian, this is (name removed) from Alberta. I was just reading the report that came from High Prairie Alberta. I thought I would report the same kind of thing I saw on August 10th and 11th of this year. Me and my friend were heading home from my mom and dads place in Cadotte and I was telling my friend "There's that bright star" I'm not sure if it's a planet or the space station but there's a bright light that appears every evening on the south-western sky. It seems to move around that's why I'm thinking it may be the space station. But anyway, I was watching this light and took my eyes off it for a few seconds and looked at it again. As I did another bright white light appeared right below it but this one was moving. It was heading our way. I told my friend to stop. He did and I stuck my head out of the window and thought I heard a helicopter sound and I said "oh I think it's just and airplane or a chopper" Then I told him to pull over and turn the engine off. As we did this the light hovered in the air for a few seconds.

I was getting excited and said "look it's hovering." I got out to look at it, it took off again and there was no sound. The noise I had heard was my trucks motor. Now I'm really curious. I tell my friend to turn the truck around and we headed back to my mom's because I wanted them to see this light. I checked my watch right away when I first saw the light and it was 10:55pm. Anyway we weren't too far from my parents house and we could still see the light heading east as we drove. I ran into the house and told them to come and see the light. As we stood there watching it we could see a definite curve to it's flight path. At one point it got very bright as it went over a couple of mobile homes across the river. We watched it until it disappeared. It was heading east but it seemed to take a turn and headed straight south.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment