Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bells Lake, Grey County Ontario Object Accelerated Quickly

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 3, 2007 Time: 9:30 p.m.

Bells Lake, Grey County - 6 KM due West of Markdale Ontario, Canada (80 44 12 W 44 18 25 N)

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: East. Witness Direction: South.

Description: My wife and I were paddling our Kayaks on Bells Lake. It was just starting to get dark and I was watching the sky for the first stars of the evening. I was looking at Jupiter when suddenly I saw a very bright object rising to the southwest of the Planet. After about 30 seconds of observation I pointed out to my wife that it may be the ISS . It was about the same inclination, brightness and speed. After watching it for a couple of minutes the object was not moving fast enough to be the ISS. It began to slow as it continued North/North East. I was in shock, I am an avid armature satellite fan and have been watching the sky for decades. There were the usual high flying aircraft in the sky but this object wasn't one of them. I am use to seeing interesting reelections off the high flyers at low sun angels but this object wasn't one of them. The object continued to rise until it was about 70 degreed in elevation due South then it turned towards the east, now my jaw dropped, as it headed east it accelerated.

The luminance when it approached from the south, then went east didn't change, bizarre ! I watched it until it dropped over the tree line.

I know it wasn't an aircraft, I know it wasn't a Satellite in orbit !

I think it may have been a weather balloon catching a different air current or it may have been a launch !

Color/Shape: Bright white light, didn't change luminance much. My wife saw spikes. I saw a spike pointing down as it moved over the horizon to the east.

Height & Speed: Height approach , 500 Km . Speed 20,000 Kmh at first. Slowing to ? Then speeding up to 20,000 Kmh as it dropped over the eastern horizon.

TV/Radio/Press: No but it should be !

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment