Sunday, February 8, 2009

Glencoe, Nova Scotia, Canada Bright Blue Object Lights Up The Area

Posted: February 8, 2009

Date: Winter of 2003
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Glencoe, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1 or 2 (see description)
Shape of Objects: Unknown.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I never knew exactly what this was and this would be the first time I'm reporting this, but thought that someone might be interested in this, especially since lately UFO sightings have increased by so much.

This was a few years ago and hence I don't remember all the detail, however this is my story. I was by myself, on the way home from visiting who is now my ex girlfriend. It was a clear winter night and we lived out in a very rural area with no street lights, houses, etc.

As I drove around the last few turns before emerging from the wooded windy road, I noticed a very bright blue object in my rear view mirror that was traveling in my general direction. The object passed over head me and as it did, it lit up the area around me in the same bright blue light. As it passed me and disappeared behind the tops of trees, suddenly I could see a very bright blue flash from wherever the object was and then dark, only my cars headlights to illuminate the snow covered road once again.

As I came home about 5 mins later, I told this to my mother who then says that she seen the same thing, but she seen the object travel north bound which is the exact opposite of where I seen it go.

Mind you, this could of been a meteor with debris falling off it and then crashing into ground, hence the flash, but I don't know. And I'm one who believes in UFO's and aliens existence. Either way, someday I'd like to know what it really was.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment