Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brandon, Manitoba Disk Shaped Objects And Rays Of Light (Photos)

Posted: February 1, 2009

Date: June 14, 2007 Time: 2:00 a.m.

HBCC UFO Research will request the photos.

Location of Sighting: Brandon, Manitoba Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Disk shaped.

Full Description of event/sighting: Actually I snapped 9 pictures of these disks through my window. I could email them to you. It was about 2:00 a.m. and a clear night when I was looking out my window. I saw these yellow rays that looked like fire, they went out after about 10 minutes. I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures of them and I watched them for about an hour. Then they just flew away real fast. It was in the east end of Brandon Manitoba and also I heard the sound of jet engines a few times that night. To email me, my address is: (removed by HBCC UFO Research).

Additional Information:

I saw these UFOs on early Thursday morning these pictures were taken at about 2:00 am in the east end of Brandon, Manitoba. You might have to clean the pictures up a bit with a program to enhance them and they were taken pointing the camera threw a window screen. Those 2 red dots to the left are a radio tower and those blue dots are dust on the lens.

Thank you to the witness for their report.







Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment