Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sackville, New Brunswick A Black Triangular UFO

Posted: February 1, 2009

Date: May 2004
Time: Dusk.

Location of Sighting: Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Three friends and I were walking trough the woods of our small rural town one day after school. We decided to go the gravel pit nearby and climb atop one of the huge mounds of gravel which could put us above the above the tree line for a good view. We were sitting atop the gravel pile just chatting and hanging out. As I was looking towards the horizon above the tree-line, I noticed a really big bright white star right on the horizon, or what I thought to be a star at first. Being quite familiar with the sky, this object looked out of place to me. No stars were at this position at this time of the day/month, at this brightness. I looked at it for about a minute, then I brought it to the attention of my 3 friends. Then it started moving up from the horizon bearing north east (to the right), held its position, retaining the same point like, star qualities. It then began moving west, to the left. I remember thinking "heck, this isn't a star, but what kind of craft can do that sort of maneuver, planes and jets have to fly strait and can't stop"

Then it started getting bigger as if it were moving closer and we realized it was coming towards us. For lack of a better word, it "broke" into three lights (I believe the three lights, appeared blurred into one white light, because it as too far for our eyes, and upon coming closer we were able to view it correctly). The craft came directly at us and proceeded to move directly over top of us at an extremely low altitude, at a height I would roughly estimate to be a 100ft. There was no sound. Nothing, no combustion process whatsoever, no exhaust trail. Just what seemed like the sound of an object moving through the air, almost inaudible. It was completely black and I couldn't make out any surface features on the object, except for 3 lights, one on each corner. It slowly flew over and past us. Then it just proceeded to move out of sight at the same speed.

I remember us being completely wild and distraught, stunned and bewildered at what we had seen. I think about this incident quite often, but only now felt compelled to say something about it. If anyone else see has seen such triangle craft in eastern Canada, I'd love to hear about it. Was this advanced military technology, or other-worldly?

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment