Sunday, December 28, 2008

Great Central Lake, Near Port Alberni, Vancouver Island, B.C. Jet And UFO (Photos)

Posted: December 28, 2008

Date: December 15, 2008
Time: Approx: 1:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Disc, saucer shape.
Weather Conditions: Sun was out, clear blue sky, no clouds

Description: Looking almost due south, in sky above hillside a jet was flying due east to most likely to Vancouver International Airport. The sun was glistening off part of the jets body. Following behind the jet on it's port side a disc followed the jet at the exact same speed as the jet was traveling. I watched for a few seconds, in a final moment I decided to take a picture, as I had my camera with me. The picture is not the best however you can see an object following the jet. Note, we had another UFO sighting with three people in aug 200?, I'd have to check the date, as it is in our fish hatchery log book. This sighting was confirmed one year later by some campers camping across the lake from us.

-----

Hi John,

I've attached the photo I took on Dec 15, 2008 at 1:30 pm. I just realized that my camera not only records the date but also the time. I just checked the time setting and it is out by an hour, ie says 2:30 when it is really 1:30. If you click on the picture and go to properties it should have that for you. I have a new Olympus wide angle camera, so unfortunately it makes items look farther away. The UFO is hard to see, but is located about 1" down and 2" to the back of the jets tail. Maybe you can do some better magnifying to get a better image.

I watched it for a few seconds, realized it was shaped like the classic UFO following the jet at the exact same speed as the jet. The disc shape was flying with the disc's front in a downward position, not level or horizontal with the movement forward but rather the front of the disc at an angle downwards.

It would be interesting to see it the Comox Airforce tracks all aircrafts to see if anything can be seen on their radar.

I am the owner/operator of a boat access only fish hatchery on Great Central Lake. We have been here since 1988.

The second sighting we had was of a different nature. This occurred in August ?. I will go into our log book to get the exact year, as we had a tradesman up working on a fish pool, so his name should be recorded in the book.

It was in the evening, past dark. Myself and two others were sitting outside on the deck of our float house at the shoreline of the lake. It was a starry night. We noticed a bright light, which was too close to be a star. This was looking in the SE direction. Just as we were talking about how close it looked, we noticed it had a spotlight shining down, and moving a little back & forth, while the object stayed silent and still. After a few seconds of noticing this, it shot straight up into the atmosphere at what appeared to be phenomenal speed, and disappeared. There was no sound.

We were all talking about this for a few minutes and then we noticed another same such light, to the SW, and a little higher in the sky. After noticing this, in a few seconds it also shot up into the sky soundlessly.

For a long time after this, I tried to have my video camera at hand.

Interestingly this sighting was confirmed about six months or a year or so later. I was in town at Papa John's picking up some take-out Pizza.

I was talking to the owner about a UFO sighting in the B.C. interior which had just been on the news. She then starts to tell me about her son who had been camping at Great Central Lake boyscout camp (which is directly across the lake from our hatchery) and that he had seen a UFO sighting. I asked her if it had been about a year ago, and in August, and she said yes. I said it was most likely the same sighting we had see. She said her son would normally not have believed to seeing a UFO, but he was camping with two other guys, and they all saw a series of three bright lights across the lake, just hovering for quite a while.

Well, I'll find the date in the log book, and hope you can do something with the photo. All for now, sincerely.





Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment