Wednesday, December 31, 2008

St. John's, Newfoundland A Capsule Shaped UFO

Posted: December 31, 2008

Date: October 30, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Capsule, like a gel-cap pill.
Weather Conditions: Fair night, light wind, mild temp, visibility was good through light cloud.

Description: While out for a smoke, directly in my line of vision, looking west, a gold coloured capsule that seemed to be illuminated from outside, appeared moving north to south for about 15-20 degrees of arc. It was silent, light intensity went up then slowly faded and went out but the object remained visible as a dark silhouette, briefly. Climbing slightly 1.1 KM due south of runway 34 at YYT. Total time was 8-10 seconds. Left me speechless...

Additional information:

Hello/Bonjour:

It is a genuine report. I know aircraft, this silent craft was without wings and rotors and appeared to be illuminated from outside. Painted in light, it was like a gold metallic capsule with apparent texture and with Halo-like lighting and when it dimmed down it glowed dimly then appeared as a silhouette. It was as big as a large commercial aircraft. I felt apprehensive for weeks. If I was looking 10 degrees either way, I would have missed it entirely which leaves me to think it was intended for me to be aware of it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment