Wednesday, May 28, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO (May 28, 2008)

Posted: May 28, 2008

Release Date: May 28, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you. Hope you enjoy.

Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

2 Miles North Of Kewanee, Illinois Missing Time And Large Orange UFO

Date: N/A
Time: Evening.

To whom ever, I was about 20 years old at the time. I am now 38 now. My girlfriend and I were waiting for some friends to show up at a certain spot out in the country about 2 miles north of Kewanee, Illinois, the spot that we called the bridge. This was where we always hung out on the weekends and drank beer. As my girlfriend and I were waiting without having any alcohol, a huge orange light landed right over the top of my 1978 T-bird. We lost about 15 minutes of time. It all happened so very quickly and within a flash we watched the light disappear, we then sat there in awe for about 30 minutes not saying a word to one another in fear that neither one of us saw the same thing. Then we discussed the whole experience and decided we wouldn't tell anyone because of course everyone would think we were crazy. I've had several encounters in very lucid dreams since this whole experience. It's really sad to think that 47% of the population believe in UFOs or life beyond. Just wanted to share my experience with you after reading your e-mail.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Sasquatch/Bigfoot Sighting Outside Of Smithers, British Columbia

Date: Mid 1970's

Message: Hi Brian, Gosh I have been trying to remember the details of a Bigfoot sighting in the Bulkley Valley. Maybe someone from the area will remember this. It was sometime during the mid 70's and just outside of Smithers on Highway 16 towards Moricetown. I was a kid and remembered hearing on the local radio channel (Was it BVLD Radio back then too?) that someone had spotted Bigfoot run across the road in front of them head into the trees towards the Bulkley River.

We lived along the Telkwa Hi-Road on a ranch called Springhill at the time. On the other side of the hi-road was the Bulkley River and beyond that was property and then Highway 16. I remembered being so excited at the prospect that I might have a chance to see this creature that I sat on our log fence in the front yard and watched the field below us (which belonged to the Rosenberg's at the time) the entire day. I kid you not. It was morning when I went to sit on the fence and it was dark when I gave up. I was determined not to miss it. I was convinced that if Bigfoot made it across the river that he was going to run across that field. Boy was I disappointed when he never showed! LOL

I wonder if anyone else can remember that sighting? Thanks a bunch!

Thank you to my friend for the report. If anyone else knows or have heard about the sighting, please drop me a line at HBCC UFO Research. hbccufo@telus.net

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Thousand Oaks California UFO And Blue Light (Connection To Major Case ?)

Date: 1975

Message: I just found the UFO sighting story in Thousand Oaks California. I was actually Googling "UFO in Thousand Oaks 1975" when I found the story you did. I was 7, and my friends and I were outside playing after dinner. We lived on Calle Jazmin, not too far from Arboles and Erbes as noted in the other story. It was dark out and we were playing near the curb of someone's house and saw a weird light coming down from the sky. There were alot of trees so we couldn't see where it went. About 5 minutes later, we saw some of our parents running to one of the neighbors house who was yelling something about a UFO and a blue light. We were freaking out because we were kids and we did see something and went to that neighbors house and our parents were in the yard telling us to stay out front. Later on that night, back at home, I asked my parents about it and they told me nothing happened and to forget about it. To this day, I know what we saw, and to this day, my parent deny seeing anything.

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report, also it may be a possible link to the Thousand Oaks California story which can be found here: Text report and a 3 hour audio interview. Thousand Oaks, California Experience (Special - 3 Hour - 13 minute Show)
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4302

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Prince George, British Columbia A Black Triangle


Date: Approx: July 1999
Time: Approx. 2:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Country/Rural.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: Sometime in July of 1999, I was outside throwing a ball for my dog, I looked up, and there was a Black Triangle about 50 feet above me. It made absolutely no sound, and didn't move at all. It was not transparent, I could not see through it, at the time, thinking I was just seeing things, I looked back down, then up again, and it was gone.

Additional Information:

Hi there,

I don't really remember any feelings at the time and I don't know what made me look up, because I didn't notice it until I had looked up, my dog was a puppy at the time and I don't really think he looked up I cannot recall any lights on it, I kind of shrugged it off, I was young, and don't think I was really into UFO's at the time, I know I seen something though, but I guess I just didn't believe it and thought to myself, I didn't just see that' and went on with my life, but then started thinking about it later. I wasn't like 6 or anything, I was about 12, so I had knowledge of conventional aircraft, and that was not like anything I had ever seen, but knowing what I know now about UFO's and how many sightings there really are, I would have looked at it differently. it's funny after I posted it. I checked to see if there was any UFO sightings similar to mine for July 1999, and to my surprise, I found one your site, a report of someone in my city seeing a UFO as well, I thought that was interesting, being that it's a fairly small city. I wish I could have seen it do something amazing like shoot off at the speed of light, but it just seemed to vanish, I think that's probably why I didn't believe it at the time. I hope to see another one on the future.

To view graphic: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4293

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Wyton, Cambridgeshire, UK A Ball Like Intense White Light (UFO)

Date: 2000
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Ball like intense white light.
Weather Conditions: Cold frosty evening.

Description: In 2000 was vesting the Cambridge Gunina pig centre with girlfriend who had taken her sick animal down for treatment. I decided to sit in the car in the car park next to the centre and smoke a few cigs before joining my girlfriend. The night was very dark and quite cold so sat and looked at the sky while I smoked and listened to music on the radio. After around 10 minutes I noticed a ball like intense white light in the sky to my right. I looked at it for about a further ten or so minutes trying to decide if it was a distant aircraft which was either hovering or coming in from hell of a range. I then realized it was getting closer or larger. So took a pair of binoculars we kept in the car glove compartment for a better view.

I decided to get of the car to view it from outside and when I did noticed there was no sound coming from it. I noticed that whatever I was watching made no noise and i was a bit taken a back by it. I had grown up near RAF Waddington in Lincolnshire and had seen countless aircraft coming in to land and take off at night and this didn't seem to be fitting what I knew. The light or aircraft (that I thought at the time) got bigger and bigger and much brighter and with the binoculars it seemed to pulse as it got closer to me.

Then I heard aircraft noise and for a second or two I felt a sense of relief but then I realized this was coming from two fighter type aircraft, which headed straight towards the bright light. They were traveling at some speed from the sound and thrust of the engines that I saw but as they got close to the light it moved away at very high speed. The two aircraft seemed to chase after it and I kept my binoculars on all three until they had gone from view but the light
seemed to create rapid distance between itself and the two aircraft and seemed to be traveling at very high speed. The bright light came back in the distance about five minutes later before shooting off at very, very high speed.


The whole incident made me feel quite nervous and I went to join my girlfriend with her sick pet. In the centre waiting room I told a few people of what i had just seen but no-one seemed be concerned and I mentioned it to the owner of the centre who didn't comment either. All the way back home my girlfriend didn't take my sighting seriously and I tried to forget what I had seen. To this day I feel I saw a UFO that night and wish I could have spoken to someone about it before. Prior to that night I did not believe in UFOs and put all sightings down to people mistaking aircraft or planets for something unknown.

TV/Radio: Not reported to anyone.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Hunters Come Across A Strange Creature In British Columbia Canada (Audio)

Date of sighting: Fall of 2007

Brian Vike of HBCC UFO Research spoke to a really nice lady on Sunday May 25, 2008 and she related a story of a strange creature that two hunters came across while out driving the back roads here in British Columbia. The four legged creature had fangs, no tail, short bristly hair and pretty much frightened the hunters away. The fellows were in there truck, armed with rifles but after coming across this thing they quickly turned around and got out of the area straight away, this is how frightened they were.

To listen or download the clip: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4294

All audio clips are copyright 2008 to Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Warwick, Warwickshire U.K. Orange Red Objects

Date: January 1 - May 9, 2008
Time: 1:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3/1
Shape of objects: Round but seemed slightly wider at the bottom.
Weather Conditions: clear not a cloud in the sky.

Description: 9.30pm enjoying a ciggy in the back garden and coming up from the southeast I noticed an orange/red object moving quite slowly into the north west.after watching for about a minute or so I ran into the house to get my wife and son to come and see, because new years morning about 1.30am, again having a ciggy in the garden I saw three of the same objects moving from west to east each about 30secs apart..anyway after running back to the garden after about 20secs later the bloody thing had gone..vanished..nowhere to be seen..sky absolutely clear.. The light they gave off sort of flickered on and off irregularly nothing like the strobe lights on aircraft and were totally silent. Living under the ILS approach for b/ham airport I know a plane when I see one..no way these things are aircraft..any suggestions.

TV/Radio: None reported in local papers.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Mason's Campsite Appletreewick Near Burnsall North Yorkshire UFOs

Date: May 10, 2008
Time: 21:00 to 23:00

Number of witnesses: 30 at least.
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Bright orange round lights maintaining equidistance apart.
Weather Conditions: clear still night.

Description: Shaky video footage shows 2 round lights in the sky above the campsite . some campers flashed torches and objects appeared to flash back. there was no noise as would be associated with aircraft. other campers video footage on cameras or phones had disappeared by the next morning when they wanted to look at the footage again. i thought either a glider or balloons but gliders don't fly at night and all craft must display red and green lights by law.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Yeovil, Somerset, UK Obtuse Triangles (UFOs)


Date: May 11, 2008
Time: 2:35 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Obtuse Triangles.
Weather Conditions: Partial cloud, shortly after a lightning storm.

Description: "We were watching the end of a lighting storm, and as the clouds passed over, we noticed what we thought was a star,we only noticed this because we realized that it was moving towards us very quickly. We focused on it for a short time, and saw that it was changing color and so was its brightness. It alternated between white and orange and blue.we then became aware of three more "stars" swept behind it, rather like the shape of a delta. It was then that we kept getting glimpses of the outer edge of whatever this was, we saw what appeared to be the outer edge of a large triangle very high in the sky, and it was only at brief moments that we could see this.


We then began to notice that it was moving closer to the other three "stars". The same thing happened for the other three, brief glimpses of the outer edges. It then seemed that they were interacting with each other, moving closer too and from each other quite quickly. The 4 lined back up in delta form, and stayed completely still. I was curious so I ran upstairs to fetch my SLR camera which has a large telephoto lens and would have enabled me to completely focus on this bizarre feature in the sky.

When I returned I managed to find exactly where this bizarre anomaly in the sky was, however, my camera was completely unable to focus on it, and whenever it almost made focus, it would become unfocused.

I found this very alarming. Eventually our unusual sighting became completely motionless. After 35 minutes of avid watching we decided, whatever it was had finished wanting to attract our attention, so we went indoors once more.

When we were there we discussed what it could have been. We thought that it couldn't be an aircraft as no aircraft could stay still for such a long time, in complete silence. What we saw had severely disturbed me, and I was shaking for the rest of the evening in shock, as was my friend."

There you go! I wonder what happened then!

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Palm Springs, California A Large White Egg Shaped UFO

Date: May 13, 2008
Time: 3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Egg shaped.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: At approximately 3:00 PM on May 13, 2008, I was awakened by bright, white light in the sky over the San Jacinto mountains (my bed faces west to the San Jacinto mountains). At the top of the mountain, there was a large white, egg-shaped object that was illuminated with bright, white light. As I watched the object (in shock!), it hovered in the same position for a while near the top of the mountain, then darted west over and behind the mountain.

Once behind the mountain the intense white light illuminated the silhouette of the mountains, and then the white light faded. I have never witnessed anything like this before and was hunting online to see if anyone else had possibly seen this.

TV/Radio: Not reported to TV or press.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Simi Valley, California A Bright Orange Circular Object

Date: May 23, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hello, My name is (name removed). I have lived in Simi Valley for 17 years. I am writing to ask, did anyone report or comment on, seeing anything unusual, in the sky, Friday night (5/23), around 11:00pm? My husband and I witnessed a bright orange circular object, at first hovering then traveling toward us, from the south skies over Simi. While watching we both noticed the object released a smaller light (maybe ambers) that dropped toward the earth, into the hills to the South of Simi. Of course it could have been further away. Then the object came toward us, closer, becoming larger the closer it got. When it seemed to be over LA Ave, it suddenly turned West and picked up speed. It did not pulse, it did not change color but it did become what looked like two round lights. I thought it might be a fireball, or comet but my husband said it looked like two perfectly round lights, like headlights of a car, only in the sky and orange. We have a pair of very strong binoculars and could see this object close up. All we could see were the lights. Two of them staying proportionally together during the entire event. My question is, did anyone else, that you know of, report seeing this? This event lasted 10-15 minutes. Surely someone else had to of seen this.

Thank you to the witness for their interesting sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Cambridge, England U.K. Three Orange Round Objects

Date: May 23, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4+
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy.

Description: Three orange circular objects in a triangular formation (then joined by a fourth) moving due south over central Cambridge the view was then obscured by trees therefore sighting was lost.

TV/Radio: None heard or reported.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Winnipeg, Manitoba Bright Objects (UFOs)

Date: May 24, 2008
Time: Approx: 12:05 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Southwest sky.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Looked like bright stars.

Full Description of event/sighting: While sitting in a friends backyard on Waverly Street I noticed what looked like two bright stars. They looked way too close together to be that bright (very unusual - like two bright planets one on top of the other). I mentioned this to my friend and as we looked up to get a better look the top one disappeared (slowly-like a light bulb burning out)...about 10 seconds later the second one did the same thing. These objects were never moving but what we saw was something neither of us had ever seen in our lifetime. It could have been meteorites, some kind of spacecraft or military vehicle but it was not normal.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Toronto, Ontario Heavy Jet Air Traffic

Date: May 24, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:15 a.m.

Hi Brian, Awhile ago there was a contrail discussion on your site, so I wanted to report this. We left the house about 8:15 am this morning and noticed in the skies above Toronto several criss crossing contrails. I was suspicious, and kept watching for the next 40 minutes, and all the way from the west side of Toronto up hwy 400 past Newmarket we saw so many contrails being made. At times there were at least 3 jets flying side by side leaving contrails right over Toronto (I didn't even realize that this was legal, to fly so close to each other). The only camera I had was on my cell phone. I'll check if there is a way to use these on the computer.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

More Eyewitnesses Report Heavy Air Traffic Over Hamilton, Ontario

Date: May 24, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:15 a.m.

Further to this report posted yesterday, I would like to corroborate the reporter's observations. We too witnessed extremely heavy air traffic here over Hamilton Ontario at the same time and date. The contrails were at times in the dozens, indicating a volume of traffic not seen since the '60's when SAC aircraft were plentiful. One of the things that I observed was the fact that these aircraft were not following commercial routes that we normally observe here. They were going in all directions and at a very high altitude. Some of the contrails revealed that the aircraft were changing courses abruptly at high flight levels, something which is not normally done with commercial traffic. The altitudes of the craft were such that there was no way they could have departed from any airport or air base in Southern Ontario or upper New York State.

Thank you to their witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

North Of Grand Rapids, Michigan Huge Ball Fades

Date: May 24, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Western sky.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects:

Full Description of event/sighting: Taking my dog out I saw an object like a satellite heading from the western sky northeast, I thought it was a satellite. Suddenly it becomes a huge ball of light then turned very faint, it then changed direction 90 degrees heading northwest and faded slowly becoming very dim. It disappeared. I went in to get my binoculars and scanning the sky to the west, slightly northwest of me was a stationary star like object that blinked red, blue, white green. Even with the naked eye you could see it blinking. I watching it about 10 minutes then went inside because of the mosquito's.

I live just north of Grand Rapids Michigan.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Burlington-Etobikoke Ontario Low Hovering UFO

Date: May 24, 2008
Time: 1:11 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Ovular.
Weather Conditions: Clear and sunny blue skies.

Description: My wife was driving, we were heading east along Mainway in Burlington when I noticed something in the air just to the north of us. It caught my eye as it was large but hovering in the air at a very low altitude. I pointed it out to my wife and we both assumed it was a blimp, but suddenly there was a shimmer of metallic light across the surface, as if turning in the sunlight and it took off away from us at an alarming rate. We pulled into a side street and got out of the car to watch the object. It flew off to a high elevation to the north-east, then stopped and hovered for a few seconds before turning and streaking across the sky westward and disappeared.

My wife and I were confused by the whole event and were talking about it as we got onto the QEW heading east into Toronto. About five minutes later we spotted the same object over Oakville. Again it was low and hovering, this time directly in front of us above the QEW with a shimmering light across the surface before slowly moving across our path and then accelerating and rocketing off and disappearing again.

Between Burlington and Toronto we spotted this same object 2 more times with the same erratic hovering and flight patterns. Because we were driving we were able to have multiple sightings but we were sure other people had seem this object as well.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Parksville, British Columbia UFOs Zig Zag - Stop And Travel Quickly

Date: May 24 and 25, 2008
Time: 11:00 p.m. - 3:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Entire sky.
Number of witnesses: 8
Number of objects: 4+
Shape of objects: Light only.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was lying on my back as the sky darkened to look at stars. I saw what I thought was a satellite, as it did not blink, but appeared to be moving. As I continued to watch it stopped and changed directions and moved behind clouds. As I checked other parts of the sky I found more of these odd-moving lights - at least four at any given time. At this time I awoke my daughter to act as a second witness. These lights appeared to be at a high altitude, but moved quickly from time to time. When I realized they were odd, I pointed and yelled "AHA!", it was then that it pealed out in an opposite direction and then stopped and zig-zagged and even appeared to be forming some type of figures with its movement. After I put my daughter back to bed, I went and found a group of about 7 college-age boys from Victoria. I was able to point out one that was directly over-head and was validated in my discovery. They were unilaterally convinced they were observing an alien craft. I was sure only that it wasn't technology we had been made aware of yet. The next night I could see them again. Since then I have told more people, however it has been cloudy at night and nothing has been visible.

Point - If it were a manned craft, the G's pulled by the accelerations, decelerations and direction changes would have killed a man. If it were from another planet, then they were trying desperately to get our attention.

Please tell me what I am seeing.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Loch Earn, West Perthshire, Scotland A Bright Oval Light Along Loch

Date: May 25, 2008
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: Bright oval light traveling eastwards along side of Loch, moving at a steady pace but not overly fast.

TV/Radio: Not reported in the media.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Heaton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England An Oval Light

Date: May 25, 2008
Time: 1:45 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was lying in bed looking out of my window as I could not sleep. Suddenly saw an oval light quite close that was flickering, yet very bright. It was moving eastwards, then it changed direction and moved south. I watched it as it disappeared in to the distance. Moved at a constant speed.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Pitt Meadows, British Columbia A White Glowing Orb

Date: May 27, 2008
Time: 9:55 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Pitt Meadows, B.C.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: Bright light heading in a eastern direction, slow moving over Pitt Meadows into Maple Ridge. If anyone else has seen this please report. No sound, bright, no FAA lights, just a white glowing orb. Planes in the area were coming in from over Golden Ears mountain and must have seen this object! This object is easily seen by anyone looking up.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Ocala, Florida Colored And Triangular UFOs (Excellent Graphic)

Date: May 27, 2008
Time: Evening.

Hello, I had seen some remarkable objects in the sky last night and I found your site while trying to research what I saw. Here's what happened...

I live in Ocala, FL which is about an hour and a half from Orlando. I was driving home from work last night when I saw a large flashing object flashing white light brighter than anything I've ever seen before. It was in the middle of my view- in plain sight. I had originally thought it was a cell phone tower but it was so bright it was illuminating the sky around it. I live in a rural town so its very dark at night and you can see the stars almost perfect...In the distance towards this object was also 2 separate red pulsating objects emitting what looked like red and green lights back and forth at each other. As I got closer to my home, I was able to make out that the first large bright object was a triangle craft. By the time I had got home and out of my car I had counted 3 separate red UFOs and what I thought could have been two more but were much higher but flashing red, blue, and pulsating green (as they remained stationary but were revolving). The triangular craft was a small distance away from the red UFOs and they acted almost as if they didn't notice each other. The triangle craft was flying in circles and very low.

Within seconds of getting out of my car the triangle craft had flown off but the red UFOs began to ascend high into the sky but not to the point as to where I was unable to see the pulsating lights still. The whole thing is- there was one jet plane a good distance away from all these objects, heading towards the Orlando airport so I was able to compare the jet plane to these objects. These were no plane, nor anything I've ever seen in my life. I attempted to take a few pictures but it was far too dark. I did however draw a diagram of what I saw. I am not the only witness to what I saw as well.

Florida is a UFO hot spot and the triangular craft seems to be seen by plenty of other people as well. I was thinking it was along the lines of military but the red UFOs I saw gave off an eerie feeling that made me believe they were something else.

To view the graphic: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4306

Thank you to the witness for their report and excellent graphic.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment