Monday, May 26, 2008

London, Ontario Huge Long Triangular UFO

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: Late October 1977
Time: 8:00 or 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Extremely large and shaped like a long triangle
Weather Conditions: Clear and cold.

Description: I was 11 years old and lived in a condo complex in the Whiteoaks Area of London. I remember the year because it was the year that Elvis passed away and I remember I was at my friends house when her mom told us. I only lived in that complex for a year. I was with my friends little sister and we were going back to my condo which was across and up a few from theirs on the private road in the complex. Cassandra and I were walking up the middle of the road heading to my driveway when all of a sudden directly over our heads was a large black mass. It was extremely large. The object was just above the roof tops of the condos which are only 2 story structures. I would compare it to the size of 747 Aircraft. The object was completely silent. We didn't hear a single noise from it before or after it passed over us.

Needless to say, Cassandra and I freaked out and went screaming to my mom inside. We both told her exactly what we saw, probably both at the same time because we were hysterical. I remember thinking at the time that the best way to describe it would be as a prehistoric bird. I know for sure that at that time in my life I didn't know anything about UFO's. I remember Cassandra and I being uncontrollable scared and my dad had to have her mom come over. We both saw the object but I lost contact with their family after we moved. I have often thought about that thing and have never spoken about it because I thought people would think I was crazy. I am sure Cassandra never forgot it either, even though she was approximately 9 or 10 at the time. I also remember it was the fall because I remember it was around the time of Halloween because my mother told us that we were just scared of the decorations and our imaginations
got the better of us.

I can recall the night like it was yesterday and have never forgotten that night. If my imagination played a trick on me then Cassandra's mind saw the same thing at the same moment I did. I often have wondered if anyone else ever saw anything that night either. I can't imagine that we were the only 2 to see an object that large flying over our heads.

TV/Radio: I have no idea, my mother wouldn't even call the police when we told her to.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment