Monday, May 26, 2008

Toronto, Ontario Star-like Object

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: May 23, 2008
Time: 9:31 - 9:35 p.m.

Location of Sighting: George Street and Albert Franck Place.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Star-like.

Full Description of event/sighting: Size : Perhaps a marker dot at arms length, couldn't have been very big. Color: Amber. Height of object: 500-800 Meters about ground (I judge best in meters because it's easier for me since I was a rower). Motion: Smooth, and very steady. Speed: Very slow, maybe 10-15 mph. Sound: None.

Flight Path: from Lower Jarvis and the Lakeshore (SW of my location) to Sherbourne and Esplanade (NE of my location). It went right over Albert Franck Place and George Street. My location: 5th floor of apartment building facing Gardner and the Lakeshore. Weather: Clear night except for some clouds to the South East and a breeze(don't know which direction it was coming from). The stars were very visible that night and the Moon was nowhere in sight.

The sighting: It was a beautiful night and I was just looking out the window when I saw what I first thought was a star and then it began to effortlessly float towards my direction. It reminded me of tree fluff floating in the wind except it gave off a feeling of solid and steady. I studied it for about 2 minutes trying to figure out what it was as it was clearly no plane and was not a flight path I recognized. I then ran for my camera and came back about 10 seconds later and started recording it. I then say my mother waking along the street below and I yelled down to her to see if she too could see what I was seeing. She yelled back that she could indeed see it but dismissed it as a plane. I told her that I didn't think it was a plane because I had not seen any flash pattern as of yet and by then it had gone over our heads and was now going away from us. She then continued on her way home and continued to try and capture it on video.

I watched it for about another minute or so and then it went out of sight around the corner of the building. I decided to try and get a closer look up on the roof. However, I desperately had to pee before heading up and put some pants on! It took me about 5 minutes to get up on the roof and by then it was gone.

Notes : I did catch the thing on film but it wasn't very good footage and most of the time the light didn't even register on the screen. But I think it was most surely not a plane as there was no flash pattern whatsoever. I was able to see this thing as it coming at me and when it was right near me and over me and then as it went away. Therefore, I as able to see it at least 3 different angles and at no time did the appearance chance nor make a sound. If it were a plane or helicopter I would have heard it or seen some light flashing as at least one angle.

The Next night (May 23rd 2008) : I saw two more lights that looked liked what I have just described. One was at 10:30 p.m. and the other was at 11:59 p.m. The first one followed a similar flight path and second one I spotted as it came from the CN Tower on the south side and then went straight across and along the Esplanade and right over my friend and I as we were on the roof chatting. She too saw the light and agreed that there was no sound. I watched it pass over and went way out East till the light was too faint to detect.

Notes : I'm pretty sure that these weren't planes either because of their lack of flash patterns. I very much acquainted with the skies and I take note of flight paths and I know what a place looks like! Sea Gulls can too be quite a creepy sight at night but I've come accustomed to them too! I'm not sure what I saw. Maybe it was a Satellite or a new kind of plane that doesn't have lights and is on a new flight path, it could be possible. But right now I'm classifying them as unidentified lights!

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment