Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sussex, New Brunswick Three Lights In The Shape Of A Triangle

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: Summer 1995 Time: 10:00 p.m.

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: North. Witness Direction: East.

Description: A friend and I lay outside on the picnic table. He said,"look up." I did and he pointed at 3 lights. They looked to me like stars because they were so far up in the sky. Two were chasing the one. They looked to be in the shape of a triangle. There was a flash and the front one disappeared. The two behind changed direction and headed back toward where they had came from. Without turning. They flew straight one way and then straight the other way after the front one disappeared. I watched them fly up as they got smaller and smaller until I couldn't see them anymore. Nothing I know of can go one way then the other without turning around some way or another.

Color/Shape: Too far away to describe other than they were bright like a star.

Height & Speed: Too fast to tell but a jet wouldn't be able to keep up.

TV/Radio/Press: No reports.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment