Monday, December 31, 2007

Calgary, Alberta Lights Take On Shape

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: September 30, 2004 Time: Between 10:00 - 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Above SAIT campus. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 4 Shape of objects: Triangle, circular, fan-like.

Full Description of event/sighting: while walking to the train station through SAIT campus I noticed some lights that appeared to be shining up into the sky, like is often displayed at big events. I wandered closer to get a better view to see what all the fuss was about when I noticed that the lights were shining on the buildings of downtown Calgary, not from the buildings. There was also a helicopter circling above the campus, as they often do when the police are looking for something, so this caught my attention. As I watched the helicopter fly away I noticed something barely visible in the sky moving above the helicopter. It was hard to tell the shape, as it was night and the object put out very little light, except a few dim lights on the bottom which gave me a conclusion that this object was somewhat circular but appeared to fan out at the rear like an airplane does.

At first I thought it was just a plane but then it struck me that planes don't fly with their lights off and do not have large dim circular lights on the bottom, and their engines make alot of noise, this object was dead silent. As I stood in wonder looking up at the odd lights that first caught my attention I noticed the dim outline of another silent flying object except this one had 3 large, dim circular orange lights on the bottom arranged in the shape of a rectangle, I quickly lost sight of it, the moon and lights from the city are bright and make things difficult to see should they move into the light. I stood in awe once again, and several minutes passed by, still staring into the night sky hoping to see another and get some kind of answer as to what is going on, movement caught my eye. Although the outline of these objects were hard to see, the lights were much more prominent than the others, the lights were large, brighter and triangular in shape. There was two of them and they were flying side by side headed east. The way the objects moved was very odd, they were going straight but they seemed to sway dip and waver alot.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment