Sunday, December 30, 2007

About 30 Kms South East Of Edmonton, Alberta Disc Shaped Craft

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: October, 2003 Time: Approx 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Disc shaped.

Full Description of event/sighting: I went outside to fill the bird feeder. Just one of my many bird feeders which is located just south of the house and I went out the back door and made a beeline straight for it. I checked it, saw it was half-full, and then turned to my right (which would be facing west). Hovering about 1/4 a kilometer away was a disc with lights below right between two trees. As I found out later no one else could see it due to its position. I live on the edge of a golf course on an acreage near pasture/farmland. I live directly east of Nisku and the Edmonton Int'l airport.

The disc I would estimate to be about as large as my house. Which is a small bungalow of about 1,000 sq. ft. It just hovered there, absolutely motionless and completely silent. I ran in, grabbed my 8 X 30 binoculars and observed it while calling out to my brother (who lived with me at the time) to get out here. it was about 20 minutes of it just staying absolutely motionless. Then, a little disc, about 1/3 the size came in from the SW at a near lightning speed and just stayed beside the larger comrade for about 10 of those minutes like something of a recon mission was taking place and then zipped back towards the SW out of sight. I think after that the disc left soon (it was hard to keep track of the time) thereafter and very slowly headed straight north into the tree-line. I got in my van and tried to intercept it (because of how slow it was moving) because it was going to go over the highway near me going by its flight path. I got into intercept range within a couple minutes and the thing just disappeared. Meaning it never came out of the tree-line of the golf course. I scanned the horizon, everywhere. Nothing.

I asked neighbors after, nobody saw anything. The disc was in a heavily wooded area right alongside Highway 21, which is a very busy road. Nothing was seen.

By sheer chance I saw these two things and they disappeared as mysteriously as they appeared. I could have walked right up to it in less than 5 minutes if I wasn't stunned by looking at it through the binoculars. I have no photos since I am not a photographer and didn't want to leave anyway.

I know what I saw, it was not a helicopter, plane, flock of geese, weather balloon, whatever. I was real and tangible. It had revolving lights underneath and it kind of looked like it had port windows on the upper part. It was the classic disc shaped object.

There it is!

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment