Sunday, December 30, 2007

Knox Mountain, Kelowna, British Columbia Stationary Light Shoots Off !

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: Around June 2, 2003 Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed). I just read the news paper article about the ball of fire that was seen heading into the lake a few Mondays ago, and happened to read the part about the 2 Okanagan women who saw those floating orange balls 4 years ago. I was reminded of that event from a TV show I was watching called Canada's Creepiest on Halloween, 2006. They said that 2 women had seen 3 orange balls in the sky that were dancing, and later on, saw an orange balls shoot towards their car.

I was on Knox Mountain camping with a girl friend of mine that same night, and we saw it too. We didn't see the 3 orange balls, but we saw the one that was stationary and then shot off. We had noticed it at around 1230 ish (?) And we were talking about it to each other for about 7 minutes trying to figure out what it was. It was lower than the horizon (if my memory serves me) and we had no clue what it could have been. So there we are, up on Knox looking at this thing that's hovering over towards the Crawford area, hasn't moved an inch since we spotted it, then all of a sudden bolts to the left and disappears behind the Mt. (we ran back home)

I like to believe in un-identified flying objects, but my friend is very skeptical. That night, I think, has changed her perspective, and has made it crystal clear for me that there is something out there.

I haven't told many people about this out of fear of looking crazy. But when I saw that TV special, then read the article in the paper, I had to tell someone, and now I think I'm telling the right person.

I'm not sure if this helps with anything. Or is relevant, but I wanted to let someone know who deals with these types of experiences. Thank you for your time, Brian. If there's anything I can do to help out with figuring out what happened over the lake a few weeks back, please let me know. Sincerely.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I know the date was in early June 2003 be/c I was graduating that year. We saw the orange ball about 2 weeks before grad b/c my friend, I remember, got bite by a mosquito and her eye was swollen still for grad. Our grad was in the middle of June and we still had exams to go back too. I'd place the incident around June 2nd, 2003. Hope this helps.Is there much UFO activity in the Okanagan? I never get to hear about it if there is. I find this topic fascinating and would be very interested on learning more about it. Thanks for getting back so quick.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline. Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment