Monday, August 11, 2014

Three Bright Red Light In Formation Over Oshawa/Whitby Ontario (Pictures)


Date:  August 10 , 2014
Time:  9:20 p.m.

I would like to bring to your attention to something unusual that occurred last night here in Oshawa /Whitby, Ontario.

On Sunday August 10 , 2014, while washing my car on my driveway I looked up to the northeast and noticed three bright “red” lights in formation moving from east to west . They moved quite fast as I thought to photograph them.

So ran into my house and grabbed my camera and back outside in under 30 seconds. Now the formation was a mile or more over Whitby, Ontario. So I took some pictures to capture the moment at 9:20 p.m.

I have attached the three best pictures, including one with a zoom (red circles). I watched them from start to finish over one minute and a half.

I cannot be sure if these were conventional aircraft, even drones ?





Would be very interested if anyone else in Durham had witnessed this close formation to confirm what they truly were ?

Thanks for your time into the matter.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. My husband & I also saw the same three bright red lights in a triangular formation over Whitby at 9:18pm. Has there been any explanation provided by anyone?

    ReplyDelete