Sunday, August 3, 2014

Orange Balls Of Light In The Sky Over Embro Ontario (Pictures)



Date:  August 2, 2014
Time:  9:20 p.m.

Good Morning, my wife and I saw the same orange balls in the sky that we have seen for the last 3 years.

Objects have no sound, change direction quickly and always have a period where they do not move at all.


                      The above picture were taken last year sometime by the witness.

They always seem to disappear by going directly up really fast and fading away. There is a tractor pull event every year here that I guess they are attracted to the lights in the middle of nowhere.

                       The below picture were taken last year sometime by the witness.


 Four separate occurrences last night with maybe a 20 minute gap. The first was at 9:20 p.m. I got video of 2 of them, but the file is huge. Not sure how I would send it to you. I also attached a picture I got last year with my blackberry. This is so weird especially as it continues to re-occur.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. i saw around 8 or nine of these last night and 3 of them last year both around 9-10 pm

    ReplyDelete