Monday, August 18, 2014

Bright Light/Object Rounded On Top And Tapering Down Over Aldergrove British Columbia


Date:  August 17, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hi Brian : I am pretty sure I had a sighting here in Aldergrove, British Columbia tonight on 56 Avenue going west toward 248 Street. I feel badly I didn't stop as I had someone tailing me.

It was very bright and wasn't moving ( too big to be headlights of an airplane) white light like my iPhone and it was rounded on top and tapering down. Just can't explain it. Very close by. Thanks.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object on the date and time, and location, would you please send me an email with details of what you saw, please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province)

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment