Friday, March 9, 2012

Two Green Lights Causing A Hissing Sound Then Collided Over The Bay Of Fundy West Saint John New Brunswick

 
Date:  March 8, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I was wondering if you would give me a call at my work because I am there in the daytime. I went outside on my deck for a cigarette last night around 7:00 p.m. and I saw a green light traveling in a southern direction.

I live in a subdivision by the Bay of Fundy (west Saint John) and I thought maybe you could help me figure out what it (they) may have been.

It all happened within what seemed like about 10 seconds. There was a fluorescent, illuminated light with another very similar one traveling behind it.

They were traveling horizontally. There was a hissing sound (probably the sound of an object whizzing trough the air) and the second one crashed into the first one at which point the sound accelerated and then it disappeared as if it extinguished when they collided.

They were what seemed like 100 feet above my neighbor’s house across the street from my so they seemed very close. I was startled and amazed. I didn’t know whether to call 911 and see if anyone else reported a similar siting or try to find out from someone experienced so I Googled and came up with you. I hope you can shed some “light” on this for me.

Please find my work number below. Anxiously awaiting your response.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment