Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Red Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Nanaimo Vancouver Island British Columbia

 
Date:  March 19, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
My husband and I drove off the Tsawwassen Ferry late Monday evening, March 19th, 2012. We both noticed a red light moving slowly in the sky. It moved erratically, up, down, sideways, nothing like a conventional aircraft.  
 
It was very dark and raining, and the reddish light seemed out of place. We watched it for a couple of minutes and noticed another one higher in the sky in the direction we were driving (towards Parksville).  
 
The first light disappeared. The second red light was too high for my husband to see while he was driving, but I continued watching it move in the same erratic pattern, then it also disappeared.
 
I wish I could have photographed it, but with the rain on the windshield I didn't think it would be anything but a blur.  
 
Any other photos you've received of this sighting? This isn't the first time we've witnessed strange things in the sky. I'm curious how many others have seen these as well.
 
Feel free to contact me.  Take care.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment