Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Low Flying White Rotating UFO Follows Witness At Dollard Des Ormeaux Quebec

 
Date:  November 24, 2010
Time:  8:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round. (?)
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: On the way to the pharmacy, while it was raining I noticed a reflection on my windshield, however this one was turning. I stopped to clean it, when I looked up and saw 4 lights turning and then making a straight line for the center at exactly 90 degree intervals.
 
It looked like one bright light, then they instantly returned to there respective positions and rotated 90 degrees all at once and then returned back in a straight line to their points on the perimeter and rotated again.
 
This was occurring every second and it followed me to the pharmacy. It was there when I got out of the store and again it followed me back, where along the way I notice two kids walking their dog and they were staring at it.
 
We discussed the object and then I made my way home. It was white and left a tail when it rotated. It was at tree-top level way beneath the planes.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment