Saturday, January 21, 2012

Red Beams Of Light Seen Over Sarnia Ontario

 
Date:  January 20, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Vike Factor Note: I am not 100% sure what the cause of this was, but there were strong solar activity around this time and this might be the northern lights.
 
Tonight is January 20, 2012 and in Sarnia, Ontario in the east end of Sarnia, me and my brother are walking north on Indian Road and seen a series of reddish beams coming down from the sky in all directions. Scary !
 
I can see a laser beam or two coming down from what seems to be absolutely nothing, but clear skies. I don’t know if anyone else has seen these, but they are out there as I speak. I’m at the corner of Indian and Wellington and the beam is around Landsdowne Park.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. There was a solar flair on Thursday and they said canada would see the northern lights this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete