Sunday, January 1, 2012

Large Orange Ball Of Light Witnessed Over Mattawa Ontario

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.
 
Hello Brian, last night New Years Eve, at approximately 11:30 p.m., myself and about 6-7 other people saw a big orange ball of light over Mattawa Ontario.
 
We had gone outside for cigarettes before the countdown and we all noticed what looked like a ball of fire and seemed to be heading right for us and moved quickly. I’m not sure what it was, but it definitely wasn’t an airplane.
 
I’ve never seen an airplane that bright and too look like it was on fire! We watched it for about 3 minutes and it veered off to the north and just disappeared! Very strange and I’ve never seen anything like it before! Also I noticed that many people have seen the lights all over Ontario.
 
Really would like to know what it was.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. I saw the light too...I was standing behind The Moon Cafe (Main St, Mattawa) with a friend having a smoke...we looked up and saw it over the mountain....we were waiting for some other friends to vacate their car so we could point it out to them too,but it disappeared right before they got out! Very weird...but now I know for sure we are not crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I along with 5-6 other people have seen those same orange balls of fire in the sky above Mattawa on two separate occasions while visiting for Mattawa Voyageur Days in 2011 and 2012. They move slowly and fast in all sorts of directions at times lingering above us in the sky then disappearing. I have spoken to my family who live there and they have seen these lights quite a few times before. What are they? They are strange...??

      Delete
  2. I seen the same thing May 2012 . Hovering over the Mattawa River. I was with a group of people and we were sitting around a campfire. The sky was clear as day and the star's were bright that night. But that night changed me forever. Around 10pm that night while sitting around the fire. I looked up and there were 3 strange orange balls of light all in a straight line over the Mattawa river. I started to freak because i couldn't believe what i was looking at. Everyone else jumped up and tryed to grab there cell phones to try and record what we were witnessing. But we were to late to catch it on video. The strange balls of light were lined up in a row and disapeard one after another within a matter of seconds, faster then the speed of light. I do believe there are aliens out there and what I saw was 3 Ufo's checking us out that night. We are not alone and they are here.

    ReplyDelete