Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chilliwack British Columbia Canada Aircraft Chase Two Large Round Orange Colored Lights

Posted: June 2, 2009

Date: May 28, 2009
Time: 2:10 a.m.

Hi, just was searching the web to see if anyone else saw what I saw. I was shocked to see that other people have described what occurred in the skies last night at 2:10 am. Two large round orange colored lights were in the night sky to the west, just north of Chilliwack Mountain. Yes, for a bit, they were maneuvering around each other as stated by a previous blog. One was a bit closer to me than the other. These lights were visible in the night sky for at least half an hour. How long were they visible before I saw them?

I ran and got my camera and took several videos of them in the night sky. The eerie part is that just like a blog I read today, several planes were circling them and chasing after them till they disappeared. Word for word, the same exact thing happened last night as reported earlier. Can share the videos soon. Thanks for reading, and have to say this is very interesting. What is it out there? Why would planes be chasing it? I'm going to keep looking out there and next time turn a plane scanner on and see if I can get some radio communication. Wouldn't that be sweet.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment