Monday, May 26, 2008

St. Johns, Newfoundland A Bright Ball Of Fire 500 Feet Above Us

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: 1981
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round object.
Weather Conditions: Clear nighttime.

Description: A friend and I were stealing crabapples from a catholic priests house on top off a hill that could oversee the city of St. Johns, Newfoundland Canada. It was late evening around 6.00 pm, we were about leave when this bright round ball of fire about 500 feet above us . At 500 feet it was the size of a 14x14ft circle pool or seemed to have a ring of fire around it . It was suspended over us for at lease 15 minutes we both were in shock and stood there it took
off in the night skies quicker than anything I have ever seen still and I have been to many USA airforce shows and seen many super jets takeoff none can match the takeoff that night nobody would believe us we were just some kids that made up a story. No story, I am still bothered I was 12 years old and now 39 still living in the USA.

TV/Radio: Forgive my writing.I am 39 years old we left Newfoundland Canada in 1982 and moved to the United States this UFO sighting has always been with me.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment