Friday, December 3, 2021

Blue/White Lights Flowing Through the Night Sky Over Kamloops British Columbia Canada (Pictures)

This sighting I did not post until now.

Date:  November 28, 2021

Time:  Approxamtlty 5:50 p.m.

As you have most likely noticed, I am not taking anymore UFO reports at least for now. But on November 28, 2021 I was out walking my German Shepard/Corgi at approxamtlty 5:50 p.m. when I looked across the Thompson River and over the city was blue/white lights streaking through the night sky.

 Actually it was really cool to watch, which I did for a number of minutes. Now knowing there are different things going on around the city I wondered what they could have been. 

After a few seconds of watching them, I soon realized the cause was most likely a laser light show or search lights. So it wasn't Aliens/UFOs or anything else weird, just plain old lights being shone upward into the night sky.

Still pretty cool though.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment