Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Orange Light Seen Twice From Sylvan Lake Alberta Canada

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  August 26, 2021

Time:  Between 9:00 p.m. and 9:45 p.m.

Hello Brian, I saw an orange light in the sky due southwest west from Sylvan Lake on Tuesday August 26, 2021 this week between 9:00 p.m. and 9:45 p.m.. It sat just above the mountains.

It then proceeded to descend rapidly and appeared to descend in front of the mountains. Hard to say.  I didn't watch it very closely yesterday as I was on the phone. I saw it again tonight and I meant to watch, however, I got busy and it was gone by 10:00 p.m.

I never put much thought to it, but after seeing it again tonight, I decided to Google it and I found your post on it. Originally my wife and I put it off as a possible flare.

Thought you might be interested.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment