Friday, November 27, 2020

UFO Shines Light Onto The Ground And Follows Vehicle Near Cherry Valley Illinois

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  Winter 1973

Time:  1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Near Cherry Valley, Il.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Could only see light shine onto ground and flight.

Full Description of event/sighting: At the corner of Cherry Valley Rd. and Anne Glidden Rd. I saw a big light shining onto a farm dirt field near the road. I stopped to look at it because I knew no light belonged there.

It looked about 10 feet wide and 80 feet high with what looked like water falling down through the light. I opened the window and all I heard was some slight static. I tried to see what was holding up the light but couldn't see anything, it was to dark.

My girlfriend and I got freaked and we drove off. The light stayed along side of us so I floored it to 100 mph but it stayed with us. When I slowed down it zoomed from our left to our right at tremendous speed while going thousands of feet high.

I have been in the military air forces and never saw anything like that. The next day the newspaper had reports of policemen in Quad Cities seeing the same thing about 20 minutes after our sighting

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment