Thursday, November 26, 2020

Some Of The Best UFO Footage I Have Even Seen !

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

As anyone who is visiting my UFO blog recently knows I have been posting some of my favorite UFO cases I have received over the years. There are many, many of them to get to, but as I was going through my folders pulling out cases I came across a case that I received from back in 2004 from a man who received video footage of a UFO sighting that is nothing short of amazing. When I received the footage back in 2004 I was asked that I “Don’t post the footage!” I never did post it !

So when I ran across the video footage yesterday I was again reminded of it and again blown away. I also had one person check the footage out back in 2004 to see if it might be a CGI or someone’s attempt at screwing around to make a false UFO video. After he analyzed the footage carefully he wrote back to me informing me he believed the video footage was of something rather unusual and not a fake !

So here I sit trying to reach out to the man who sent me the video footage, but my emails to him are not getting through. Maybe they changed their email address, etc.

Here is the little I know, a man sent me the footage which certainly shows an unusual craft, it defiantly is a solid object, silver in color with what appears to look like a light at the top of it, but this maybe reflection off the sun. I am not 100% sure of that. It maneuvers rather weirdly which is really interesting in itself. The video isn’t very long and isn’t fuzzy in anyway. The object is seen clearly !

What makes this interesting, and why I was asked not to post it. The footage comes from a government agency in the United States who monitors government installations by way of video. It was a family member who sent the footage to this man. I guess it caused quite the stir and there were officials all over it. I know I never heard anything more about it, I wish I did.

Anyway, I am not sure what else I can do when it comes in trying to contact this man again. I hope maybe he will read this message and maybe write and we can work something out to get this footage posted.

On a side note, my granddaughter might be taking over my UFO stuff. I said I would help her through everything and be here to help out along the way. I am sticking pretty close to home due to my wife not being well and by adding UFO cases gives me a little something to do.

Thank you to the person for passing along the footage.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment