Sunday, November 29, 2020

Mother Ship And Three Smaller Craft Shot Out Of Opening In UFO South Monticello Arkansas (Diagram)

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  1980

Time:  7:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: South of Monticello.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Mother ship about 100 yards wide and round, grey in color.

Full Description of event/sighting: The ship was round and huge and it had a round door which opened up and 3 more smaller crafts came out.

It was very fast, sounds crazy, but this is true. I saw it with my own eyes and my wife also. I watched them for about 10 minutes and I don't remember anything else after that.

Whoever they were, they erased my mind. For a long time and now I think about them just about ever day. It's a crazy story but it's true. I don't make up things. I am a electrical engineer retired, but still work in the field. 

I don't drink or use drugs and I have a good mind and I know what I saw. It was not from here and it made no sound, but they left a blue vapor trail for a moment. What do you think I saw. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report and diagram.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment