Friday, November 30, 2018

White Lights In The Night Sky Over Ottawa Ontario


Date:  October 9, 2017.
Time:  7:15 p.m.

I just saw the same strobe like white lights in the sky at 7:15 p.m. in Ottawa. The pattern changed to two circular orbiting patterns with one going clockwise and the other counter-clockwise. I’ve never seen anything like it.

The lights seemed to be coming from behind the clouds. I actually joked to myself that I must be seeing a UFO as crazy as it sounds.

It was so strange that I took to the internet to see if there were any other sightings of these lights in my area and I am amazed to read all the above accounts of what sounds like what I saw in different countries, cities, and times. Weird! Has anyone found an explanation?

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment