Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two Flashing Objects Seen From Gatineau Quebec

Date: May 4, 2010
Time: Between 10h00 and 10h30

Good morning, on May 4, 2010 between 10h00 and 10h30 pm I have spotted two UFOs or stars or satellite in the sky. I even asked my girlfriend to get out of bed to come and watch as I was cleaning the dishes when I spotted the two UFOs from my second floor window.

My postal code is J8T 2V4 I live in Gatineau right across of Ottawa. The two objects seemed like stars at first and I showed my better half that one seems to flash.

(I thought that it might actually be a plane, the type that usually flash like a police car blue and red), but it wasn’t that, since it wasn’t moving at all and it seem to be flashing unlike these type of planes. A bit further to the right of the flashing “UFO or Star or anything else”, there was another bright light also not moving, but this one seems to be brighter than usual.

I am usually able to tell if it’s a satellite or a regular star or planet. This seems to me to be different especially since I saw your post, I know the power of suggestion could be a factor here, but I felt like it was something else.

My window faces the West. Let me give you the details:

I watched it for about 3 to 5 minutes, then I yelled at my girlfriend to come and see. It took her about 2 minutes before she got out of bed. She was kind of upset that I woke her up since she was tired. She started to watch it with me for about a minute and then she got back to bed and went with her to kiss her good night. When I got back to the window, both star like objects was gone.

There were no clouds in the sky and no more flashing lights. If you require more information please feel free to contact me. I will discuss this subject with my girlfriend and I will provide more information if required.
Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment