Monday, May 31, 2010

UFOs Follow Same Flight Path Over Belleville Ontario

Date: March 29, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

On the evening of March 29th 2010, my wife and I were visiting friends on the east side of Belleville Ontario. It was a clear night with a few high altitude wispy clouds with the full moon was about to rise in the east, so the sky was not all that dark. A total of 7 of us were sitting out on their back deck when around 10:30 pm our friends 15 year old son (sitting facing north) jumped up and says "what the heck is that" while pointing at the northern sky. Now we live in an airforce area with CFB Trenton 15kms west and we are all accustomed to seeing airplanes all day and night.

I am an aircraft lover and I have observed so many over the years that when I looked at this approaching bright light, I immediately knew that this was a strange aircraft indeed! Judging by the clouds, I could tell that this object was only up maybe 2500 feet and travelling about 300 MPH. It was a solid round orange colored (fire colored) light, very bright with no white strobes or red and green lights like any plane would have.

It was heading due south directly toward the defunct Mountainview Airforce Base, located about 8 Kms south of Belleville. I told everyone to "shut up" as it passed over slightly west and sure enough, it made no sound at all. No prop noise, jet sound .. nothing.

That's when I new this was something different. As it was going over, the light at the front diminished because it was now facing past us, leaving a silhouette of a black round shape at the rear of the headlight which was the same size as the light . 29 minutes later, an identical light on the exact same path approached again, and my friends son grabbed a pair of binoculars from an adjacent table and immediately looked at the craft.

He yells out, HOLY as the younger boy grabbed the binocs and looked, expressing HOLY also. It was almost overhead when I got the binoculars, so all I saw was it going away by the time I found it. Both boys described the same thing. They both agreed that there was a perimeter of small bright orange lights surrounding a much larger, brighter light in the center. This craft also made no noise whatsoever as it headed south at the same speed as the first one.

Two of my best friends are airforce pilots at CFB Trenton and they could not tell me what I saw. They did inform me that all aircraft flying at night must have strobe lights for sure. So what did we see? My pilot buddies sure thought it was a strange object for sure.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment