Sunday, April 5, 2009

Windsor, Ontario Ball Of Light

Posted: April 5, 2009

Date: March 28, 2009
Time: Just after 9:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, Earlier this evening just after 9pm, I saw a ball of light moving the speed of a small airplane. Looking north to the skies and about 35 degrees up from the horizon travelling NE, in a straight direction was the ball of light, white with a yellowish tinge of color. Since it was going slowly, I grabbed my binoculars from where I keep them at the back door, and followed it along until it faded from view about 30 seconds of time.

There were other aircraft in the sky. Just before I spotted it, I saw two small jets with red lights and white flashers converging, one from my southwest going northwards in the west, one passing overhead and heading northwest, both I think headed to Detroit Metro in Romulus, MI. I made a note of this, because I rarely have seen such flight patterns overhead. Thinking about it now they may have been routed to avoid encountering the object. I am outside every evening, every night because I step outside the house to smoke and watch the skies, the stars , the passing planes. It has become very familiar to me over the years.

So I spotted the ball of light. What I can tell you about it was it was not a satellite in space. I'm sure it travelled along aircraft elevations. It was not bright like Venus in winter. About half that and slightly yellowed. Not so bright that I couldn't distinguish its orb shape.

So I think, given the time, just after sunset that it might have been one of those border surveillance drones, high enough to still reflect the sun perhaps? The strange thing is they appeared to glow of their own volition , not like a reflection of sunlight on a passing plane.

Then a two-three minutes later a second one caught my eye (as I'd whiled away a few minutes outside in the fair weather thinking about it.) The second one followed in the same path as the previous one and at the same speed and looked the same. I had binoculars and in both cases, each appeared as I stated.
If they were conventional aircraft, there would be flashing lights, white or red. (FAA beacons) But none. Just glowing light. I also want to point out the fact that airplanes often have lights that appear as "headlights" as on a car.

These appear directionally. So if one passes you by up in the sky, those lights of course pass you by too and all you see are the rearview blinking lights. In this case the light was the same coming and going, no change ( as if it was glowing internally). I have read of people's descriptions of "glowing orbs" passing in the sky. I'm pretty sure these two lights, two minutes apart are surveillance devices. That would be the most logical solution. I live less than 10 km from the border.

Could it be the reports "orbs" over England are surveillance drones too? Has anyone ever mentioned using a binocular w/ camera, Bushnell makes a few models. Also I'd be happy to send you photos of my "window" on the world and maps or charts, diagrams of the traffic above. I had a very memorable set of sightings in April 2007. So I'm always watching just in case.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.org

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment