Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chilliwack, British Columbia Object With A Bluish Purple Flame

Posted: April 12, 2009

Date: October 1993/1994
Time: Dusk.

(The witnesses first sighting which took place in Hope, British Columbia can be found at: www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/canada/9000a.shtml

The second time I was living in Chilliwack BC. I believe it was October 93 or 94. A bunch of friends were at our place. The front balcony faced south west and the view of the mountains at dusk are awesome to see because the setting sun makes them look pink. My best friend and I were standing outside having a smoke when we both saw something streaking through the sky. Whatever it was, was a good distance away and was travelling horizontally. It looked like a bluish purple flame coming off a comet. We watched it for a couple minutes and then it just disappeared. It occurred to my friend that it could have been a missile of some sort. My mom said that it was the sun setting, but the sun had already set.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment