Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kingston, Ontario A Circular Object

Posted: April 7, 2009

Date: February 14, 2009
Time: Before and around 1:00am

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Mostly clear night.

Description: We were watching TV in the living room of our apartment on the 6th floor. We have big windows facing towards an Easterly direction. My girlfriend bought my attention towards a light she saw outside that had not been there previously and I shrugged it off as a star. It was in a North, Northeast direction. Then she restated that it had not been there before. And I said "Well at different times of the year stars appear at different locations in the night sky". Then as I looked at it again, I noticed it had moved and looked at my girlfriend she said "I think it moved". So then my interest peaked because it for sure was not a plane, and we grabbed the binoculars we had. Upon looking at the object through the binoculars we then discovered it was showing different coloured lights that seemed to be changing almost like flashing but not more like it might have been rotating. The colours of the lights were Red, white and green for sure (I thought I saw blue and then my girlfriend later during her observation thought she saw yellow.)

Still this object was quite far but definitely in the Earths atmosphere. Then we noticed a second more closer object (still hard to decipher with the naked eye) upon observation with the binoculars this object appeared to be doing the same thing as the first object sitting in the with changing lights.

The Second object started to move into the distance until we could not see it anymore while the first object remained relatively in the same spot, but gradually moving up in the sky, possibly rising to greater elevation but did not seem to move significantly further or closer to us.

Eventually my girlfriend go tired and went to bed followed by me shortly after. I don't know what it was but it wasn't a plane, and it wasn't a helicopter and it was still there when I went to sleep.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment