Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Edmonton, Alberta Silver/Blue/White Lights

Posted: January 13, 2009

Date: January 13, 2009
Time: 5:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Southeast.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Cannot tell.

Full Description of event/sighting: The first UFO within 2 minutes from each other: I could not forget the first time I saw it so much so I wrote it in Vike's website (Jan 18, 2008 sighting). This sounds crazy but it is almost 1 year ago (Jan 18, 2008) that the same type of craft appeared again. While driving home, I saw very bright lights (blue, silvery white) at a far distance. Because of the distance the lights were very bright and flashing like a strobe light; it was way too bright and flashing too quickly for a plane or helicopter esp at that distance (maybe 1-2 km away). It was moving west to east then north east. It moved very, very quickly. I am not great at judging speed but for an object that far away, it moved across the sky very, very fast unlike the steady speed of a plane. If you were not paying attention, people might think it was a plane because of the similar lights but as mentioned, it was flashing too quickly and too bright for a plane. This object covered a distance est 1-2 km in about 20-35 seconds.

The second UFO (2 minutes later) When I decided to take another exit because of the slow traffic, I turned towards the west and I saw a similar object. It was flashing very quickly but only of a silvery strobe. It was not flashing in sync as the first object but 2 seconds of quick flashes then completely dark for 1 second and flashing again for another 2 seconds. It moved south west but just as quick as the first object. I could not believe what I was seeing. Two very unusual strobe lights crafts. This object when south and it was hard for me to guess the distance because of the direction and my perspective but it was very fast.

Both objects disappeared from the horizon too quickly at that distance of viewing. Ever since my first sighting in 1984 of October while on my way to Fort McMurray, AB, (and we were 4 university students as witnesses), I will never stop looking in the skies for these crafts. I wrote that experience into Vike's report log many years later. All four of us even years later would wondered what that was. I will never stop looking and hopefully in my lifetime there will be undisputable answers that we are not alone.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/
Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment