Thursday, January 29, 2009

Toronto, Ontario A Vertical White/Blue Beam Of Light

Posted: January 29, 2009

Date: January 24, 2009
Time: Approx: 6:25 a.m.

Good day, this is the first time I have ever sent an email like this but here goes. I was sitting on my bed on Saturday morning about 6:25 a.m. January 24th 2009, I live in an apartment and have a south west exposure, I noticed in the still dark west sky a vertical light that was bluish white, at first I thought it was a reflection in the window but soon realized it was not. I watched it for a couple of minutes, it got a bit brighter then faded… it appeared not to be a beam so to speak, coming from the ground or sky, the shape was pencil like, I don’t know how else to describe it, it did not move at all.
I knew it was something I had never seen before ever, it has been driving me nuts, I have even asked a couple of folks if they witnessed anything strange in the sky on Saturday morning but I reckon most folks were still sleeping, one thing that I should note it was in the direction of Pearson Airport. But again it was not a beam. I am just trying to find out if anyone else seen this strange light in the sky. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment