Saturday, August 23, 2014

Orange Glowing Lights Seen From Kitchener Ontario Canada


Date:  August 23, 2014
Time:  9:05 p.m.

Hello, my girlfriend and I seen the light at 9:05 p.m. EST in Kitchener, Ontario Canada. It was moving quick and zig-zagged twice and was going towards Waterloo, Ontario.

I didn't get any pictures, but I thought I would share with you my sighting, just in case there are other similar sightings to confirm.

Additional Information:

The top portion of this report was emailed to me directly, and the portion below was through my “comments” section of the blog.

I just seen one of those orange glowing lights. It looked like a Chinese lantern at first, but it was really big and was moving fast and against the wind.

It was in Kitchener, Ontario on Weber street and the object was travelling quickly towards Waterloo and it zig-zagged twice. Sorry no pictures, just wanted to let people know what I saw.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or
fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


1 comment:

  1. I've seen it in Waterloo park! it went away and came back on other side, crazy!

    ReplyDelete