Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bright Red/Orange Colored Lights Spotted Over Keswick Ontario (Picture)


Date:  August 9, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I came across your blog about several glowing orange lights that just happened to disappear back in 2011.

I live in the Keswick area and was in my friends backyard tonight and it was just a little after 10:30 p.m. when we noticed a bright reddish/orange light in the sky to the north. We both saw it and watched it carefully.

It moved slowly like a plane, but it wasn't any kind of aircraft I know! Then it started to fade in and out, then disappeared into nothing! Fifteen minutes later it happened again, only this time it looked farther away and my friends husband witnessed it too!

Again, it faded, then disappeared. It was the weirdest thing! No plane can just disappear like that.

Additional Information:

I'm so sorry that it's a very grainy picture. I used my iPhone 4 camera. Above the roof, you can see a white dot. To the naked eye it was reddish/orange, but looks white on here.

It was also moving slow, yet in this picture it almost looks like it has a small tail, like that of a comet. I will maybe look tomorrow night around the same time. Hopefully I can catch something clearer!

Have a good night!


Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. Same thing happened last night. I live in Keswick too. It was the weirdest thing. First I saw a rather large red light and it disappeared, then a minute after it disappeared, an orange one came and disappeared the same as the red one did. There was no sound whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete