Thursday, February 14, 2013

Three Lights In A Triangle Formation Above Etobicoke Ontario


Date:  January 9, 2013
Time:  Approx; 5:30 p.m.

I too saw three white triangular lights on January 9, 2013 around 5:30 p.m in Etobicoke, Ontario.

I was at work that day, came outside for a break and noticed three lights moving together in a formation of a triangle.

It was something that I’ve never seen before, moving around at the same speed. Lasted about 45 seconds the vanished.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. I did not know where else to post on this mobile version of your site. Anyway here's my sighting. Date August 26,2013 Time: 8:30 Place: Etobicoke Ontario. At the intersection of Royal York and Dundas walking north to Eglinton. My wife and I were walking home it was just after dark and the skies were overcast and dark grey, when suddenly my wife Rachel points up and says "look what's that" I look up and see what appears to be an orange orb flickering as it whisked by at a very fast speed and in a very staright tragectory. As it passed its light seemed to be fading out but its course and speed stayed the same. We kept our eyes on it for as long as we could while trying to figure out what it could be. Then it was out of sight. It was just below the clouds so it defenitely was not an airplane, it had no beacon lights or any recognizable shape, it was on orb, Rachel suggested it could be a chinesse lantern but, its was travelling very fast, and in a very straight line, the light source was also very centered and did not appear to have any seems. I would say that my sighting was genuine in that it remained unidentified. Strangely enough, the next day I searched 'ufo sightings in Etobicoke' and someone posted a video of a supossed ufo the following night, not a very good video, but I thought the timing was peculiar. Anyway. This my first post ever about ufos.

    ReplyDelete