Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fluorescent Green Light Lit Up Witnesses Home At Dashwood Outskirts Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  February 6, 2013
Time:  2:00 a.m.

Hello Brian, My name is (name removed), I stumble across your name and email address in my search to find out if anyone saw what I had seen last night (February  6, 2013 at 2:00 a.m.).

I woke suddenly because my bedroom was lit up fluorescent greenish. I went to the bathroom then to the window as the light faded away to nothing.

I can't explain if it was coming from the ground or sky, it was very odd it was approximately over the highway in Dashwood right at Larkdown road.

Additional Information:

Dashwood is the outskirts of Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island, B.C. Somebody said it could have been a military flare?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment