Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Two Orange/Yellow Colored Lights Were Spotted In The Sky Flying Over Waterloo Ontario


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  12:20 a.m.

Hello Brian, I came across your blogging websites on unidentified flying objects in Ontario, and wanted to email you about bright orange lights I saw on Tuesday January 1st 2013 at about 00:20 a.m. flying above my neighborhood in Waterloo, Ontario. 

I will describe the events in great detail so you may perhaps arrive to some conclusion of these abnormal orange lights. 

Firstly, I was walking over to my friend's house to celebrate the New Years, the sky was fairly clear with few clouds when suddenly I saw two orange/yellow circular lights flying lower than say a commercial airplane would. 

These orange/yellow lights were moving pretty quickly through the sky and I am certain these lights could not have been some sort of plane, spotlight, flare, or "shooting star" as these lights were moving separately for about 2-4 minutes and then slowly vanished. 

Furthermore, these orange/yellow lights did not make any sound whatsoever as they travelled through the sky.

Interestingly there were no stars in the sky that night and as I got closer to my friends house I could see orange/yellow lights again in the distance yet they were stationary as if they were stars themselves. 

Perhaps these orange/yellow-like stars could have been the same lights I saw previously. I believe I was the only one in my neighborhood to witness this strange event. 

What could these lights be Brian? Could they be part of the air force, a celestial phenomenon, civilian experiment or life outside of Earth? Reading your Vike Factor 2 blog many people throughout the United States and Canada saw orange lights before or after the New Years.

Please if you have any further questions or any conclusions do not hesitate to email me back. I would look forward to hearing from you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment