Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two Floating Triangular Shaped UFOs Over Cobourg Ontario


Date:  2007
Time:  Evening.

Hi there, I'd like to share my UFO sighting with you. 5 years ago when I was 15 years old, along Elgin Street in Cobourg (Elgin & Ontario St. to be precise). I saw two strange "floating" crafts.

They were triangle in shape with a light at each point, and one in the centre.

One was hovering above the Mill, on the NE side of the street, and the other was hovering over the SW corner of the intersection. They were hovering just above the tree lines and were massive, but oddly there was no noise.

I am just seeing some similar videos to what I saw and it's something called TR3B - which is supposedly a new military aircraft being tested. As I was only 15 I did not have a camera phone to take a picture of it, but I have found a video showing exactly what I saw in another location!

The only thing I can't figure out is, I've only read speculation that this is a USA craft using alien technology, what is it doing up in Canada (and far from any of the States military test facilities).

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment