Sunday, September 23, 2012

Large Orange Fireball In The Sky Seen From Kingston Ontario


Date:  September 21, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi, I was searching to see if anyone else had seen this "fire ball" in the eastern sky on Friday night. I was travelling from Kingston Ontario east. I too had the same experience in that I was with my friend and she didn't see it either. 

I could not believe she didn't see it as I felt it was hard to miss, black sky/big orange fire ball.

Anyway, I don't remember the greenish colour you mention, but I was driving and had to keep my eye on the road.

I would love to know more if you find out anything else.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment