Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bright Red Object Left Smoke Cloud Behind Over Brampton Ontario


Date:  September 26, 2012
Time:  11:00 p.m.

September 26th, 2012 at 11:00 p.m. I seen this yesterday night guys. I was talking to a friend of mine when I noticed a bright, like you guys don't even understand how bright this red light was.

It looked like a meteor or and I was just expecting it to be a shooting star or something, I don't know, although it wasn't.

I can be 100% sure that I saw this thing yesterday night. I didn't have long to look at it, as soon as I looked I watched it fly towards the left of the sky. It was going slow enough for me to see it's circular shape and the bright red light just stayed on.

This whole process took maybe 5 seconds or less. Once it moved to the left abit, I seen it blur out and just vanish. It left a damn smoke cloud. It was so close I could see it clearly in Brampton, Ontario guys. I've never seen anything like this in my life and now I wish I could again.

My friend did not see it, as he was talking to me while he stood up with his back faced towards it. To me it seemed as soon as I looked, it started to takeoff although it didn't just go into "warp speed" at takeoff.

It actually seemed to need some speed to go into warp speed I assume. My friend asked me what was wrong because I was just looking at the smoke cloud it had left behind. I was stunned.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment